Military Introduces Combo ID Card for Pensioners
In furtherance to Military Pensions Board (MPB) efforts to extend the
distribution of the new Combo Identification Cards to other states of
the Federation, the Board wishes to inform all military pensioners whose
last verification centres are in Borno, Cross River, Ekiti, Katsina,
Lagos, Osun, Yobe and Zamfara States, that their new combo
identification cards are ready for collection.
The distribution exercise is scheduled from Monday 27 February – Friday 3 March 2017 at the following centres listed below;
1. Borno: 212 Bn Maimalari Barracks, Maiduguri
2. Cross River: HQ 13 Bde Eburutu Barracks, Calabar
3. Ekiti : Mobile Police Ground, Ado Ekiti
4. Katsina: 35 Bn Natsinta Army Barracks Katsina
5. Lagos : HQ 9 Bde Ikeja Cantonment
6. Osun: ECR Army Barracks, Ede
7. Yobe: 241 Recce Bn Nguru, Governors’s Office Complex
8. Zamfara: 1 BAD Army Barracks, Gusau
All eligible military pensioners in these states are therefore requested to check MPB website www.mpb.ng to confirm whether their cards are ready for collection.
pensioners are to come along with their last verification print out and
other relevant documents for clearance before collection.
Furthermore, arrangements are ongoing to extend the distribution of these ID cards to other states.