Fire outbreak in Lagos market

Shops belonging to some clothe sellers in Lagos Island have been razed by fire, witnesses have said.

The incident occurred around Broad Street, behind UBA House, Lagos Island, Tuesday morning.

Traders reported that the fire started from a nearby electricity transformer, and spread into shops.

Traders at the scene were seen wailing and counting their losses, as passersby commiserated with them.

The fire reportedly started at around 2a.m. midnight.

<

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password