Drama as Two Prophets Fight Over Who First Predicted a Disaster That Occurred in Ghana
Two men of God are currently at each other’s throat over who first predicted the Kintampo Waterfalls disaster where about 18 lives were lost and more than 30 persons suffering various degrees of injuries.
MyNewsGH reports, Kumasi-based prophet Reynolds Oduro Gyebi of the General Overseer of God’s Crown Chapel claims he should be credited for predicting the unfortunate incident, an Accra-based Prophet Samuel A Offei, the General overseer of the Lamb Apostolic Ministry Lapaz- Accra thinks otherwise.
Prophet Reynolds Oduro Gyebi insists that he prophesied the incident while preaching on Kumasi-based Abusua Fm just last week stating “I have seen in a vision that a school is about to embark on an excursion to Kintampo Waterfalls, but they had an accident and all of them died. I want them to cancel the trip or postpone it.”
His colleague on the other hand in an interview following the recent spate of suicides in the country was reported as saying until government sets aside a national day of prayer in schools across the country to overpower demonic plans against the country, the needless deaths will continue unabated.
He said prayers in this regard should not be restricted to only Christians but Muslims could also play a pivotal role in stemming this negative tide he said is characterized by suicides and accidents.
“I have seen in the spiritual realm accidents, natural disasters and strange diseases occurring to school children/ students which has resulted their death. We need to pray against these things. The youth are our future leaders so Satan has planned to destroy them”, he said.
Prophet Offei called on the Ghana Education Service (GES) and School heads to commit sometime during their studies to pray.
“The mission of Satan this year is to destruct, destroy and kill so what happened at Asikuma Odoben in the central region, Kumasi K T I incident, the Legon level 400 girl and yesterday four female students who died in an accident at Sunyani is just a warning ,” he revealed.
Meanwhile, families of deceased persons have started claiming bodies after identification was conducted on Monday March 20, 2017.